California Tower Proposal Package
Please note: Due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily closed at this time. If you have already booked an event with us and need to reschedule due to COVID-19, please contact contact Marisa Schumacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan the perfect wedding proposal in the California Tower at the Museum of Us. Create a memory that lasts a lifetime as you experience the idyllic backdrop and romantic views of San Diego and beyond. Start your proposal by pointing out the place where you first met, where you live now, or where you hope to live together forever. Be adventurous and take the climb!
Our staff is well-versed in delivering the surprise of a lifetime with your marriage proposal. Our proposal package allows complete privacy for you and your partner or room for up to 10 guests and a photographer.
As you begin your ascent from the second floor of the Museum, you are led up a staircase that was hidden from the public for decades. Continuing your climb to the eighth floor, you will enjoy glimpses of the surrounding natural landscape through historic windows. Finally, emerging onto the eighth-floor observation deck, you will be captivated by the spectacular views of Southern California. We’re honored to be a part of your special day and look forward to celebrating your engagement!
- Private access to the Tower for thirteen (13) people. A staff member must accompany your party.
- We are happy to give you the official Tower tour to maintain the element of surprise, but experience tells us that you will want to reserve time for the hugs and kisses.
- Remember the occasion with a pair of engraved champagne flutes, a bottle of prosecco or sparkling cider, and a heart-shaped bottle topper.
- We’re sure you’ll agree that timing is everything! Private tours may be booked in 40-minute increments.
- We strictly enforce City of San Diego regulations which dictate that no more than 14 people may be in the Tower, including one staff member.