The Administrative Building, located on the east end of Cabrillo Bridge, was the first building to be completed for the Panama-California Exposition, held in Balboa Park in 1915-16. It is an informal historic venue for luncheon meetings, presentations, and lectures.
- Tables and chairs.
- Projector with both HDMI and VGA connections, projection screen, and podium.
- Two reserved parking spaces for facilitators.
- One hour of administrative assistance to coordinate logistics.
- Event hours are between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The maximum capacity varies depending on set up, as the room will comfortably hold 24-30 adults seated at tables.
- Additional options include group admission to the Museum, coffee and water service, preferred snack service, table linens, and catered lunch.
For additional information, site visits or to make reservations, please contact Marisa Schumacher at email@example.com.